Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Long Hiatus


When can i run again?

Keeps asking myself for the past few days. Its been a while already. I've been busy the past few weeks. I have my work, and my other work. How i wish i could officially start and join the every Wednesday Run of ANR Ortigas. It just so happen that every Wednesday, if its not raining, i've got something to do. They always invite me for that every Wednesday run in Ortigas. Hmmm, when can i start kaya? I believe they have training as well that i could use for my supposed 10K or 21K run by end of year. Or, should i just keep on dreaming?

I just hope to run soon.

4 comments:

  1. hi george! pau and i will start (hopefully) training for 10K next monday.. yun sa smartcoach individualized training, the one we saw at TBR magazine.. check my post. good luck! until our next run :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. last week pa ko iniinvite ng ANR Ortigas, kaso every wed busy lng tlaga. nkakaininis. heheh

    ReplyDelete
  3. "I have my work, and my other work"....like this! hehehe........freelancing is cool :)

    ...why weren't you in the office today? hehehe...

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks for dropping by butch. Work and other work, thats how it should be. have to sustain two works, not that im hardworking, but its a necessity. :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails