Sunday, August 1, 2010

After the Run

A day after the 5k Rexona Run, by whole body aches. Yes, from my lower back muscles down to my legs and toes. I guess i have stretched myself too much. But, its alright. I was able to beat by previous record. I run competitively. I was determined to have a personal best on this race. However, i still have a long way to go. I still needs a lot of practice. I have to run regularly to strengthen my stamina and endurance. I noticed that during the last 2k of the run, i was running out of breath. I was walking most of the time for the last 2k. But still, i managed to finish in around 35 mins on my personal watch. Not bad after being late at the gunstart for 10 minutes. Hehehe.

I still not had the chance to upload my pics and i'm also awaiting for the photovendo pictures, which are still not available online. Once i have those pictures, i will post them here along with the details of my run.

My next run will be on August 15 at the Run to Read. Can't wait for that. See you there!!

3 comments:

  1. very updated!!!... but wait where are the photos? =) anyway.,.. i think i need to run as well, for enhancement of peristalsis hehehe ...thanks for the idea...(a_a)

    ReplyDelete
  2. vey updated!!! =) but wait where are the photos? thanks for the idea! yeah running improves peristalsis... (a_A)

    ReplyDelete
  3. rexona ,,,no sweat! hehehe... cool balloon..=) nice photo shot...great resolution. had the potential to capture great moments.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails