Saturday, June 12, 2010

Thinking Out Loud

Nowadays, people have become more outspoken. We choose to speak rather than being quiet. Thanks to the internet, many people find ways to express themselves. With this, i am starting my own blog. This will lists anything under the sun.

I am not a constant traveler, but i'm fond of going places if time and resources permits. I had many undocumented adventures back when i was younger (btw, im still young at mid-20s). Those adventures shared with friends and loved ones will forever be treasured.

I will be posting some of my travels here where most of which, were discovered my mere curiosity. Thus the name, detour guide.

Enjoy!!!!

2 comments:

  1. pwede....pwede ka ng mg endorse ng Milo..hehehe...ayos mga kuha mo ha? pang world class ang dating kumbaga

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails